Starting on April 1, 2018, General Admission tickets are $42 + tax and fees.
Tickets will be available for $50 at the Festival gate while supplies last. ATMs will be on-site for cash purchases and can be found at the box office, bar, and vendor areas.
2018 VIP Memberships are on sale now:
You must be 21+ with valid government issued identification to attend National Cannabis Festival. Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Be Aware: Unfortunately there are folks out there creating fake tickets for National Cannabis Festival (NCF). Tickets for NCF on April 21, 2018, are only sold through our official ticketing platform, Front Gate. We cannot guarantee that tickets purchased through other websites are valid. Invalid tickets will not be accepted at the gate.
What items are prohibited at the festival?
- No metal, plastic, and/or glass containers of ANY kind.
- No backpacks or large bags over 14″x 14″
- No large flags, banners, or totems
- No poles and staffs (sorry wizardry folks!)
- No weapons of any kind, including nunchucks or magical wands (see previous bullet)
- No outside food and beverages. Don’t worry, we’ll have free water and plenty of food and drink options inside
- No coolers or containers of any size
- No professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- No video cameras
- No animals, mythical or otherwise (with the exception of service animals)
- No fireworks, whistles, laser pointers, adhesive stickers, air horns, vuvuzelas, kites, missile/projectile-like objects, frisbee or inflated balls, confetti, streamers, drones, open flames, or torches of any kind
- No bad vibes or fighting of any kind
- No lions, tigers, or bears… oh, my!
What can we bring?
- Collapsible lawn chairs, blankets, yoga mats, and seating cushions
- Slack-line hammocks (no business hammocks, only leisure!)
- EMPTY plastic water containers and/or camel backs (a free water station will be available on site)
- Backpacks/bags smaller than 14″ x 14″
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, ponchos, collapsible umbrellas
- Costumes encouraged!
- Inflatable flotation devices (Hey you… You with the inflatable cannabis leaf! Today is your day, man. Make us proud!)
Please be aware of DC’s cannabis laws: https://mpdc.dc.gov/marijuana