Excited to be together again for the 2nd Annual National Cannabis Festival at RFK Stadium in DC. Gates open at HIGH NOON on #420two. We have fought for DECADES to end prohibition. Now that the time has come, let’s show the country what that looks like and be the model of mainstream culture for years to come! Before you arrive, weed like you review the FAQs and help us ensure this experience is a positive and meaningful for all that are involved.
WEED LIKE YOU TO BE PREPARED
Q. What time is the festival open to the public?
A. Gates open 12PM with a strict curfew of 8PM
Q. Where can I get tickets? Can I buy tickets at the gates?
A: Click here to order tickets online for $35. Tickets are available for $45 at the gate while supplies last. ATMs will be on-site for cash purchases and can be found at the box office, bar, and vendor areas.
Q: How do we get there? Is parking available?
A: RFK Stadium’s Festival Grounds are located in Lot 7, the field adjacent to Oklahoma Ave. NE. Parking is available for a $20 fee (cash only) in Lot 6. Click here for maps, location, and parking directions.
Q: What if it rains?
We’re watching the weather closely to make adjustments as needed. Rain or shine, we will be dancing!
Q: Is re-entry allowed?
For security reasons, if you leave the gates, you will not be allowed back in without purchasing another ticket. But don’t worry Everything you need will be on site! Click here to check out the munchies court offerings or here to learn more about all the vendors presenting at this year’s festival.
Q. What items are prohibited at the festival?
- No metal, plastic, and/or glass containers of ANY kind.
- No backpacks or large bags over 14″x 14″
- No large flags, banners, or totems
- No poles and staffs (sorry wizardry folks!)
- No weapons of any kind, including nunchucks or magical wands (see previous bullet)
- No outside food and beverages. Don’t worry, we’ll have free water and plenty of food and drink options inside
- No coolers or containers of any size
- No professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- No video cameras
- No animals, mythical or otherwise (with the exception of service animals)
- No fireworks, whistles, laser pointers, adhesive stickers, air horns, vuvuzelas, kites, missile/projectile-like objects, Frisbee or inflated balls, confetti, streamers, drones, open flames, or torches of any kind
- No bad vibes or fighting of any kind
- No lions, tigers, or bears… oh, my!
Q: What can we bring?
- Collapsible lawn chairs, blankets, yoga mats, and seating cushions
- Slack-line hammocks (no business hammocks, only leisure!)
- EMPTY plastic water containers and/or camel backs (a free water station will be available on site)
- Backpacks/bags smaller than 14″ x 14″
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, ponchos, collapsible umbrellas
- Costumes encouraged!
- Inflatable flotation devices (Hey you… You with the inflatable cannabis leaf! Today is your day, man. Make us proud!)
Q: I purchased a VIP or Annual VIP Membership, but haven’t receive any information. What gives?
WEED LIKE YOU TO KNOW THE LAW
Q: Is the event on private property or public land?
A: RFK Stadium Grounds are public land and the festival is held on public land. All DC marijuana laws apply.
Q: Will there be weed for sale?
A: Outside of medical dispensaries, it is illegal to buy or sell marijuana in DC. There will be dispensaries on site and you are allowed to sign up to become a member and inquire about their services.
Q. Can we smoke weed at the festival?
A: The DC government wants you to keep your smoking private.
Q. What about edibles?
A. No outside food or drink is allow in the venue, regardless of it’s THC content.
Q. Can we bring our pipes, bongs, rigs, rolling papers, and one-hitters in the venue?
A. DC law permits you to possess marijuana-related drug paraphernalia in public. However, please leave glass apparatuses, flame torches, or other large smoking devices at home. They will not be allowed in the venue for safety reasons.
Q. What is the deal with police onsite?
A. Like last year, as a safety requirement, we will have Metro Police Department (MPD) and private security on-site.
WEED LIKE YOU TO BE SAFE
Q: Will there be first aid onsite?
A: Definitely. Paramedics will be on site at the medical tent located at the front gates and next to the main stage. If you are unable to reach the medical tent, find a security or staff member to radio for assistance.
Q: I am allergic and/or on a strict diet for medical reasons. Can I bring my own food to the site?
Q: Will there be drinking fountains? And/or how much is water?
A: FREE drinking water is available at the Dew Drop Water Stop listed on the map. Bottled water and cups will be available for sale at the bar and merch area. Stay hydrated!