On Friday, March 17, VIP Annual Members, advocacy group representatives, sponsors and community partners gathered for an all-inclusive St. Patrick’s Day Party at community arts center, Rhizome DC.
At check-in, VIP guests were greeted with gift bags containing NCF t-shirts and other treats. When the munchies hit, a spread from Nando’s Peri-Peri along with some home baked goods kept everyone satisfied.
Although the night was chilly, folks stayed warm by the fire pit and gathered under the big top for beer, whiskey, and – of course – Guinness. The party took over the entire arts center as well as the outdoor lot adjacent. While inside the house, guests enjoyed product demonstrations and samples from Get Hemp Butter, Southeastern Roastery and Hemp Kettle Tea. Big thanks to our friends at Event Rentals DC for making the big top tent happen!
At the end of the night, old friends parted ways and new acquaintances exchanged information to stay in touch.
If you’re interested in becoming a VIP Annual Member and attending our year-round events*, here are the dates you should be tracking:
- March 29th – NCF Mini Concert Series feat. Nappy Riddem & VIP After-Party
- April 21st – NCF VIP Pre-Party
- April 22nd – The NCF VIP Experience
- April 22nd – NCF VIP After-Party
- July TBD – Midsummer VIP Reunion
- September TBD – NCF Fall VIP Networking Reception
- November TBD – NCF VIP Reunion and End of Year Party
- Along with events, NCF VIPs receive special offers and promotions from our partners throughout the year
Join the program today and party with us year-round!
*VIP Members must register 24 hours before each event in order to be added to the invitation list